When visiting the Website http://dovamanagement.com/ (“Website”) and using any Services and Applications (the Website, Services and Applications shall hereinafter collectively be referred to as the “Services”) which refer you to these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”), you agree to be bound by these Terms. The DOVA MANAGEMENT LIMITED, the company incorporated under the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, the Company Number 2645115, with its registered address at 8F, 30 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong (“Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) may change, amend, or modify these Terms at any time and without notice. Your continued use of the Services shall be interpreted as your acceptance of the new version of the Terms. Unless you prove otherwise, any actions taken with the use your electronic device (including a computer, mobile phone, tablet computer) and/or with the use of your Internet connection are deemed to have been taken by you. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China. Any dispute, arising out in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
Your use of the Services.
You may not access or use the Services for any purpose other than that for which the Company makes the Services available. The Services may not be used in connection with any commercial undertaking, unless that are specifically endorsed or approved by the Company.
By using the Services, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from the Company;
- Resell or otherwise distribute the Services;
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Services and/or the Content contained therein;
- Perform an unauthorized “framing” of or “linking” to the Services;
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Services or the networks or services connected to the Services;
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate another person or legal entity;
- Use any information obtained from the Services or when using the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- Use the Services and/or the Content for any revenue-generating undertaking, or commercial enterprise;
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Services;
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Services or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Services;
- Except as may be the result of the standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Services, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software;
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our discretion, the Company and/or the Services;
- Use the Services in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
Except for public domain content, the Services are protected by intellectual property laws. The Services and their entire contents, features and functionality, including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design (the “Content”), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Services and its Content for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the Content on the Services, except for your personal, non-commercial use.
DISCLAIMER. NO WARRANTIES.
THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE, COMPLETE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL IN THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSION DOES NOT AFFECT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LEGISLATION, IN NO EVENT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, OR ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, AND DELAY IN OPERATION OF TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE FAILURE.
You agree to defend and indemnify the Company, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against the Company by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Services.
Links to other Websites.
The Services may contain links to other independent third-party Web Websites (“Third-Party Websites”). These Third-Party Websites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Third-Party Websites are not under the control of the Company, and the Company is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Third-Party Websites, including any information or materials contained on such Third-Party Websites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Third-Party Websites.
You may not assign any of your rights and obligations under these Terms without the Company’s prior written consent, and any purported or attempted assignment without such prior written consent shall be void. Nevertheless, the Company reserve the right to assign, transfer, or otherwise delegate its rights and obligations under these Terms without your consent and without notice.